Case Admissibility - Non-Jurisdiction
This policy instrument is meant for internal use only.
This document is also available in PDF.
Protected B once completed
|File Number||Type||Department/ Employer||Date Received||Anayst||Date of Report|
A Public Servant
A Non-Public Servant
Allegations and High Level Summary of Information
Answer the following yes or no questions:
- Do all of the allegations predate the coming into force of the Public Servants Disclosure Protection Act (the Act)?
- Are all of the allegation made against organizations outside of the federal public sector as defined by the Public Servants Disclosure Protection Act, meaning:
- that are not part of Schedules I and I.1 to V f the Financial Administration Act;
- that are not part of Schedule I of the Public Servants Disclosure Protection Act;
- that are one of the following organizations: The Canadian Forces, Canadian Security Intelligence Service or Communications Security Establishment?
- Is the subject-matter of the disclosure within the jurisdiction of the Conflict of Interest and Ethics Commissioner (subsection 24(2.1) of the Act)?
- I recommend that the Commissioner not investigate any of the allegations because they all predate the coming into force of the Act.
- I recommend that the Commissioner not investigate any of the allegations because they were made against an organization that does not fall within the public sector.
- I recommend that the Commissioner refer the subject-matter of the disclosure to the Conflict of Interest and Ethics Commissioner pursuant to section 24(2.1) of the Act.
Case Admissibility Analyst, Date
|I agree with this recommendation||Yes||No||Comments or Questions||Date|
|Manager of Case Analysis|
|Director of Operations|