How to File

You can now submit your form online

If you are ready to file a reprisal complaint to this Office, there are just a few steps to follow.

  1. You can choose to submit your disclosure of wrongdoing online or by choosing the hardcopy reprisal complaint form below. The choice is yours.
  2. Gather any supporting documentation you may have in your possession that is relevant to your complaint.
  3. If you selected to complete the hardcopy form, once completed, you can submit it to our Office in person, by mail, or by secure fax transmission at 613-946-2151. Please do not use e-mail as it is not a secure means of transmission.
  4. Respect the confidentiality of the process, as we do, while we review your complaint and determine next steps.

Reprisal complaints must be filed to our Office not later than 60 days after the day on which you knew, or in the Commissioner’s opinion ought to have known, that the reprisal was taken. However, the Commissioner may extend this period if he believes it is appropriate so it is important to file a complaint even if the alleged reprisal occurred more than 60 days ago. 


Forms - Microsoft Word Format

Reprisal Complaint Form – Public Servants or Former Public Servants and Members or Former Members of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police
Request for Funding for Legal Advice