If you are ready to make a disclosure to the Office, there are just a few simple steps to follow:
- Gather any documentation you have to support your allegations.
- You can choose to submit your disclosure of wrongdoing online or by choosing the appropriate hardcopy form below. The choice is yours.
- If you selected to complete a hardcopy form, you can submit it either in person to the Office, or by mail or facsimile at 613-946-2151 (transmission protégée). Please do not use e-mail as it is not a secure means of transmission.
- Respect the confidentiality of the process, as we do, while we review your disclosure and determine next steps.
The Office has implemented service standards to better hold itself to account to Parliamentarians, public servants and the general public. The following standards will be applied, barring exceptional circumstances:
- General inquiries will be responded to within one working day.
- A decision to investigate a disclosure of wrongdoing will be made within 90 days.
- Investigations will be completed within one year of being launched.