If you are ready to make a disclosure to the Office, there are just a few simple steps to follow:
- Gather any documentation you have to support your allegations.
- You can submit your disclosure of wrongdoing online (click on the button above) or by filling out one of the forms below. It's your choice.
- If you are submitting a form either in person or by mail, click to learn the Office's address.
- You can also fax your form at 613-946-2151. This is a secure means of transmission.
- Please do not use e-mail, as it is not a secure means of transmission.
- Respect the confidentiality of the process, as we do, while we review your disclosure and determine next steps.
The Office has implemented service standards to better hold itself to account to Parliamentarians, public servants and the general public. The following standards will be applied, barring exceptional circumstances:
- General inquiries will be responded to within one working day.
- A decision to investigate a disclosure of wrongdoing will be made within 90 days.
- Investigations will be completed within one year of being launched.