If you are ready to make a disclosure to the Office, there are just a few simple steps to follow.
- You can choose to submit your disclosure of wrongdoing online or by choosing the appropriate hardcopy disclosure form below. The choice is yours.
- Gather any additional information or documentation you may have to support your allegations. There is no need to look for additional information yourself, only to provide us with whatever you already have in your possession. You will have an opportunity to discuss the file with an analyst and provide further information and clarification if need be.
- If you selected to complete a hardcopy form, once completed, you can submit it either in person to our Office, by mail or secure fax transmission at 613-946-2151. Please do not use e-mail as it is not a secure means of transmission.
- Respect the confidentiality of the process, as we do, while we review your disclosure and determine next steps.
You may reach the Office by dialing 613-941-6400 or toll free at: 1-866-941-6400 if you require any information or questions on completing and submitting a disclosure form.
The Office has implemented service standards to better hold itself to account to Parliamentarians, public servants and the general public. The following standards will be applied, barring exceptional circumstances:
- General inquiries will be responded to within one working day;
- A decision to investigate a disclosure of wrongdoing will be made within 90 days; and
- Investigations will be completed within one year of being launched.